Name | Angel |
Address | Bruntcliffe Road Morley LS27 0LY |
Built | 1929 |
Demolished | No |
Notes | D.Atkinson: First licence was granted on 1st July 1929 to Charles Coates. Mrs. Louise Conyers was the landlady in 1936. All her ladies who served beer wore evening dress. She later went to a much smaller pub in Dewsbury. Brewery owner 1970 Tetley’s. The name 'The Angel has disappeared from the building. Now known as"Toby Carvery Morley" |
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment